Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preparations for the Big Move...

While Sophie is in training with Kim I'll be leaving my saddle, bridle, and dressage sport boots for her. As well as a hefty supply of Raspberry leaves and fly spray (oh, and tail conditioner!).

I ordered this saddle bag from Smartpak (and had it monogrammed too, lol) to help protect my saddle while it's in Ohio without me. It's huge (big enough for two saddles), but awesome. It has ventilated pockets on the sides of the saddle flaps and a big zippered pocket on the top to store saddle pads.


I also got this bridle bag. It's ginormous as well, good for me, not so good for my saddle staying in Ohio, but I wanted them to match...so, it's what I got.


Also, click here if you want to see pictures of our new house! (You might need to scroll down just a bit though) Click me to see Stephanie's new house!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Blogger lost my comment that I tried to make earlier on you previous post. Love the bridle and saddle bags! I really hope Sophie does well under Kim's care. It will be awesome if she gets a bunch of show experience!

I'm glad you are posting again. I checked once in awhile during your hiatus. Everyone needs a break once in awhile. Oh and thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Jack is so fun now that things are starting to come together! Don't you just love dressage?

Good luck with the move! When is it?

Melanie said...

Gees...you go from not posting at all, to making several posts at once! What's up with that??? LOL and just kidding!! :)

How long will you be separated form your pony?? I think it is great that she will be in training with Kim. Who knows what kind of dynamo you will have when she is done with her!!

I love the pictures of your new house too. How exciting! :) Glad to see that Gilly is still doing so well. :)