Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Pregnant...

I realize it's been a while since I updated here...but I thought I'd let everyone that may still check this blog know that I'm pregnant. Almost 10.5 weeks. The baby is due March 2nd, so Sophie won't be coming to Florida this winter. I've decided to leave her in Ohio for the winter, where she'll have the winter off and then resume full training next spring. Then she'll be coming to Florida next December, hopefully schooling Third Level! I'm hoping to work on photography when it gets a little cooler though, and attend as many horse shows as possible this winter, both locally and in Wellington!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! I was just here checking out your blog last night...

best of luck to you, and please keep us posted. :)

Grey Horse Matters said...

Congratulations! That's great news.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Jill Wiswall said...

Congratulations!!! I'm due in March too :) Around the 14th or so. I see our long-lost twinhood continues! So, so happy for you. Congrats again to you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was thinking of you and popped in to catch up and then I read the wonderful news! Big hugs to you all.

Love,
Sarah