Thursday, November 26, 2009

200 Posts!

I noticed today as I was signing in that I have 199 posts in this blog...so this will be post number 200! We are now in Ohio, with the truck and trailer. We made the drive in 18 or 19 hours, because we stopped for 20-30 minutes every 3 hours. We left around 4 Tuesday afternoon and arrived around 11 Wednesday morning. I drove the truck and the trailer for the first time ever, doing two 3 hour sessions starting around midnight. I don't mind driving on the highway since you really can't even tell the trailer is back there. I know it will be different when there is a horse on the trailer, but we'll probably do the same thing going back. Craig will drive until it's later and then I'll take over, when there are practically zero cars on the road to need to manuever around. As long as I don't have to drive through West Virginia...I *hated* driving through West Virginia! Too hilly and curvy.

We'll be picking Sophie up Monday around noon and pulling into the barn around 9 hopefully...the next day. Then Sophie will be a Florida horse and I'll be a Florida horse owner. I can't wait to see her. She was supposed to get body clipped yesterday, but we'll see if they had a chance to clip her yet. Jessie (my retired gelding) is a woolball...he would definitely need a body clip if he were going to Florida.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I've been participating in a photography challenge and have been keeping my photography blog updated with pictures if you'd like to check them out, just click this link...Stephanie Mills Photography blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe trip to Florida!

EcoLicious Equestrian said...

congrats on your little blog posting (200!!) anniversary, have a happy thanksgiving and travel safe