Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weird, weird, dream...and one more week!

I'm starting to get really excited, we leave to get Sophie in just one week! Of course, she won't be in Florida until 2 weeks from now, but it's a start. Meanwhile I had a really weird dream about Sophie. She kind of just arrived at the barn and right after she got off the trailer I saddled her up and took her for a ride (even though I'm going to do my best not to ride until after the baby is born). Then there was a girl that I guess was supposed to be a working student from my barn in Ohio and she had Sophie hitched up to a red buckboard wagon like what my grandparents had for their pony and she drove her all around the arena.

I remember thinking, well, I guess it won't be hard to teach Sophie to long line!!! Then she got Sophie cantering and turning in a tight circle and she tucked herself in a ball and jumped off the wagon!!! Leaving Sophie cantering along, fortunately Sophie stopped right away but I was very angry with the girl and told her to get out of my site.

Then later in the dream she kind of morphed into a much older woman of 60 and I was trying to find out what I needed to do to get her back to Ohio. And I think Sophie came to Florida with a lot more "stuff" than she left with!!!

Anyway, that was my dream...though I do kind of wish the part where Sophie already knows how to drive wered true!

No comments: