Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stephanie Mills Photography

I haven't really posted about it on here, but I have my own photography business now (Stephanie Mills photography website). I currently specialize in Equine Photography but hope to branch out into Canine Photography soon and eventually human portraits and weddings. So if any of you live in Florida and need some pictures taken of your animals give me a call!

I posted some pictures on my photography blog (click here). I'm doing a photo challenge this month so be sure to check the photography blog to see what I've been up to. Meanwhile I'll post a sneak preview picture here...



Today's pictures were taken at the stable where I'll be boarding Sophie. Tomorrow's theme is "environment" so I'll probably be posting quite a few pictures of the facilities themselves.

1 comment:

allhorsestuff said...

Ooou missed a ton of stuff...need to catch up!
WOW...moving and that stable looks rather nice.
Good for you on the photography buss!
I too am wanting to do this..got an offer(asked) at a local groc store to provide photo's for them...but do not have a registered name...how do you go about doing that???
I would love to know, if you have the time to guide me.
Thanks in advance!

kacylovingu@yahoo.com