Friday, December 4, 2009

Deja Vu...

Today I stopped by the barn to see Sophie after work. It was pouring down rain so I just groomed her, delaying our longeing session one more day. As I groomed her I realized how much deja vu I was experiencing, so similar to Sophie and I's first spring together, when I didn't have a saddle that fit so we spent our time grooming and longeing, getting to know each other.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with her tail, right now it brushes the ground and I'd like to find a way to get it up off the ground without cutting it. I'll have to do some investigating I guess. I braided the middle part and that got it higher, but I don't know if I should wrap the braided part so that the hairs don't break.

Meanwhile, tomorrow's going to be busy...baby class in the morning, photo shoot in the afternoon, and The Nutcracker in the evening! I already need a nap!

No comments: