Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow, a Punctual Farrier!

I don't know if I'd posted on here, but I had scheduled Sophie to have her feet done last Thursday, except the farrier didn't show. Since it was my first time using that farrier I decided to just find another farrier, since if he can't be on schedule (or even show up) for my first appointment what's that say about future appointments?

So I asked Debbie, the massage therapist if she had a recommendation, and she did! She recommended the farrier she's been using for the last 12 years, so I called him and set up an appointment for less than a week later (fortunately Sophie wasn't really overdue, I just like to be proactive on feet). Tonight was the night and he showed up 5 minutes early, was done in 40 minutes, and Sophie's feet look great. Needless to say I am very pleased.

Tomorrow is Sophie's first Bowen treatment (and mine, due to my aching back), I'm *really* excited about that!

1 comment:

Hua said...

Glad to hear that Sophie is doing so well. Luckily you switched farriers, I don't think the first one would have been as serious about her as the one recommended by the massage therapist. Can't wait to hear more about your guys' journey!

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Wellsphere.com