Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quick!!! Drop What You're Doing...

And go here https://www.tackoftheday.com/ and order some washable dressage boots. They are AMAZING! You neeeeeed them. Go, now. Order! Sophie has a set in lavender and they fit like a glove, are easy to put on and take off, and when you wash them you can't even tell they've been worn. And they really do just go in the washer like a t-shirt. So go, buy some now! They're only available until noon Wednesday. If you're confused about ordering, I'll tell you Sophie's sizes to try to help you out, she is 15 hands and wears small boots on her front legs and medium boots on her hind legs.

Sophie says: "Your horses will love them as much as I do!"

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

If I buy one more thing...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like them too, but they don't have the right sizes in burgundy this time and as we all know...everything must be burgundy! ;)

Heidi said...

Oh I missed it! It's funny how life away from a computer goes by and you forget all the great TOTD deals you are missing out on. That's what I get for going on vacation ;-)