Friday, November 7, 2008

A *Real* Dressage Horse...

Hopefully the future little one doesn't catch on, but Sophie *really* pleased me these last two days by being such a good girl, so I'm getting her a present. Her very own bling browband! This is the style I'm getting...



I think it will look lovely on her. It's from this site http://simplechangebrowbands.com/browbands1.html and then as her style changes I can get her new chains to fit our mood!

I did visit Sophie today, gave her a good grooming to make up for skipping her grooming on Wednesday. I also took her bridle home to measure her old browband. I decided not to ride because she had two good days in a row after a break and I want to ride Saturday/Sunday so that she can have Monday off, and is ready for my lesson on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That's beautiful, I love it! I'm sure Sophie will too.

Dressage Nomad said...

Thanks! She'd better like it, because she's stuck with it!

Flying Lily said...

Totally gorgeous browband!!! Oooh jealousy....

Anonymous said...

OOH! Beauuutiful. Sophie has arrived.