Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sophie Looks Adorable...

Sophie looks adorable in her new turnout. Today I Miracle Groomed her with a towel to get her as clean as possible and put her midweight turnout on her. It's black along the bottom half and purple on the top half, she looks sooooo cute in it! I put her in the indoor to trot around so that I could see how it looked and make sure it was going to stay in place. I got this blanket Showman 1200D and so far it's pretty nice! The buckles seem sturdy and well made, the blanket fits her really well. We'll see how it looks after a day outside with her playmates tomorrow though!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE the "bling" browband!!!
I am glad that Sophie is turning in to such a nice horse for you. How long have you had her, and how old is she again?

Dressage Nomad said...

I've had Sophie since April (she came home at the end of April), only really started riding her in August though due to having no saddle and then LASIK. Oh, and she's 8 for another two months!

Melanie said...

Thanks!!! So you and her have really come a long way in a few short months. That reflects on both you and Sophie!