Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Favorite Arabian Mare of the Week...

Sophie can't be offended because this girl is a purebred Arabian. Plus, I think the reason I liked her so much was because she looks like Sophie. I took a lot of pictures of this girl, but unfortunately, have no way of contacting the owner so that she can have them. I'm almost to the point of considering printing business cards with my website address so that people at the show can contact *me* if they want their pics.

The only thing I know about this girl is she's 4 years old, and Polish bred. She was a sweetheart though, and a good girl. And of course, I have many more pictures than just these, the rest can be seen here: http://www.jesterjigger.com/pictureshorses/2008/2008arabfavoritejune14.html






I like this picture because her owner is the woman in purple and she looks like she's just bursting with pride. Not that I can blame her, I would be too if she was my horse!

1 comment:

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Wow, those are such awesome pics! You need to SELL your photos to peeps not just give them away! Man, that owner would love to have those shots!