Thursday, June 26, 2008

More Pics and a Sophie Update...

My mom and I went to the barn today and I longed Sophie as well as gave my mom a tour of the new horses. We checked on the kittens and I helped Hayley bring the baby in from the pasture before the storm hit.

Sophie was surprisingly good considering a big storm was coming and it started raining a little while we were working. Hayley was riding one of her barrel horses and left before we were done. Sophie was a little upset by that, but she worked through it like a champ and was going very nicely by the end of the session. I'm going to try to get out again tomorrow. Between updating the website and re-starting school and a couple of bad rain storms I haven't been out for a while. It was nice to be out there again though!

I'm trying to figure out where to go this weekend to take some new pics, there's a dressage show over an hour away and a barrel show that's just 30 minutes away. I just looked up the arena and they have a Cowboy Mounted Shooting competition there in a couple of weeks that I think would be a lot of fun to photograph too.

Anyway, here are some Stake and Bend pictures from the Fredericktown Wednesday Night Show last week. More are on my website, http://www.jesterjigger.com/, there are two pages of them.



1 comment:

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

OK, that last chick looks like Lindsey Lohan! LOL

and I want to see dressage shots! might be too late to get my vote in;-)
Glad to hear Sophie is behaving!