Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just for Fun I Thought I'd Torture Myself...

So yesterday I decided to overhaul my website. I worked on it all day and it's looking pretty good, but most of the links don't work. It's slow going as I have to reformat every page (and there were over 175 pages!) and then update the menu bar into a better form of organization. So, if you want to check it out, feel free, though most of the links don't work yet, so you've been warned. In case you haven't figured it out by now, my website address is http://www.jesterjigger.com/ hopefully I'll get it mostly finished up today. A good part of yesterday was spent moving the html pages into folders and then deciding on a new layout/color scheme.

1 comment:

steve said...

oh the things we do , seems like a good idea at the start and as we realise how much work we begin to wonder but it looks good so worth the work and effort

steve