Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Coincidences...

Since I bought a horse I decided to clean up "My Favorites" by deleting the horses I'd been considering in my quest for a new partner. Of course I had to look at each and every horse, rather than mindlessly deleting the folder of potential prospects. One of the sites I came to was titled "Juliette, really nice". So I opened the page and scrolled down to see Juliette one last time and realized I recognized the owner's name...it's Sophie's breeder! With an email address. So...I emailed her to see if she has any baby pictures of Sophie. She sounded really nice, now I just hope she has some baby pictures (from 8 years ago!) floating around. It's a long shot, but I thought it was worth a try.

2 comments:

Insane Dressage Girl said...

Fingers crossed! I once tracked down the breeder of an Arabian I owned; apparently he was fairly well known, but he never got back to me. Here's to hoping your luck is better!

Dressage Nomad said...

Thank you so much! I think it was plus enough that she wrote me back, any pictures she may find will be icing on the cake. I just wish digital cameras had been as prevalent when Sophie was a baby, then I'm sure she'd have lots of pictures.