Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally, pictures from Friday...

I don't have any pictures of my lesson because Craig couldn't make it, and the pictures I do have are pretty lousy due to not having my Nikon D50 available (I was a good wife and let my husband take it to Cleveland for a karate black belt test). But I didn't want to come away from the trip empty handed, so I took Craig's old camera, it seems to be a Samsung Digimax or something like that.


I'm going to caption these pictures with what I hope she's saying and what she's most likely really saying (in parentheses).



Mommy! (Oh, it's you)



I'm not just thinking about coming over there, I can't *wait* to come over there! (Hmm, do I really think it'd be worth my while to leave my corner and come see you?)



I'm coming, I'm coming, I can't wait to see you! (Well, I have decided there is an 85% chance that you have a treat, and for those odds I am willing to walk 50 feet).



I'm so glad you came to see me! (Well?)



Even when I'm not looking at you I'm still paying attention to you. (Losing interest fa-ast...)



Oooh, I knew you loved me and brought me treats! (Gimme treats now!)



I'm so glad my mommy loves me and bought me watermelon treats because my old owner said that they were my favorite. (What the heck did she just feed me?)



Yum! (It's not getting any better).



Yum! (Nope, still not getting any better).



Yum! (I think it's getting worse...)



Yum! (What the heck is wrong with her, does she really think this is food?!?)



Yummy! (Ok, that's it, I really think she's trying to poison me)


These are just a couple pictures of Sophie modeling her new purple turnout halter. She was really much more interested in checking out the grass we were on, but she was a good sport for a few pictures.







I should mention, when I gave her another watermelon treat after grooming her she spit half of it out. Sigh. If her coggins is back in time we're going to move her home on Friday, so that the real bonding can begin. This was my 5th time visiting her if you count all of the times I looked at her too.

And she did look happy to see me. But that's probably because she thought I had treats. Or she's lonely. Linda turned her out with another horse but it was picking on her, so she put her back in her lonely paddock for the remaining two weeks.

2 comments:

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

LMAO, love the pics and *real* captions.
Purty halter too!

Jen said...

Hilarious! I added your blog to my favorites list, hope you don't mind!