Friday, April 4, 2008

Shopping for Sofie...



Yesterday I ordered an Oster grooming kit for Sophie. I went with pink solely because I liked the carrying case better than the one that came with the purple set, otherwise I would have gotten that.


The one I didn't buy.


The one I did buy.

Equine Affaire is next weekend, I'm sure I'll pick up a few things for her there as well. And learn lots of different ways to torture...er...ride her as well.

On another note, we had a mild name crisis last night as I was creating the folder for Sophie on my webpage so that her pictures were no longer in the horse shopping folder. Linda has referred to her as Sofie *and* Sophie, so a decision had to be made and I decided to go with Sophie. That means it's official, Sophie is a member of the family because she has her own folder in the picture section of my website. Plus the check cleared two days ago...yippee!

No comments: