Thursday, April 17, 2008

Next lesson tomorrow...

My next lesson on Sophie is tomorrow. Today Craig and I picked up her purple nylon breakaway halter from the feedstore today and admired the Weaver halters with what looks like gun metal hardware with a cool shade of pink...I have a feeling Sophie is going to end up with one at some point.


During school today I made a list of everything I need to take tomorrow, that way I can remember it. I figured I'd post it since I have no other news from ATA or otherwise.


1. Bridles (to see if any of mine fit, or if I need to order her a cob bridle)

2. Saddlepad

3. Saddle (to see if it fits)

4. My dressage girths

5. Helmet

6. Boots

7. New pink brushes

8. Watermelon treats (her owner said she loved watermelon treats so I found some at EA)

9. Checkbook (to pay for the coggins/teeth float)

10. Gloves

11. Craig's camera (since I'm letting him take mine to his karate belt test in Cleveland)

12. Ruler (to measure her current bit so I can buy one)

13. New Weaver halter (almost forgot that one, oops)


Yeah, I pretty much listed every single thing, but if I didn't, I would forget it.


And just for fun, a picture of the new Weaver graphite halters...looks like they don't come in breakaway yet...


No comments: