Monday, April 14, 2008

Papers problem...

I emailed ATA over the weekend to get an online account for the members only section...only to find out that they haven't received her papers yet. I checked the tracking and they were delivered on the 7th, so I need to call tomorrow and see if someone at the Post Office can tell me who signed for them. But on the upside, I called the AHA and they did receive her papers and printed the new set on the 10th of April. So they should be on their way at least.

Also, I bought lots of Trakehner stuff at Equine Affaire and picked up a show bill for an Arabian dressage show at some point during the summer. It'd be pretty nice to be ready to show there, but we'll see.

Sophie gets her teeth and coggins taken care of on Wednesday and my next lesson is going to be Friday. The weather is calling for 73 degrees and partly couldy, very nice weather for my next lesson. Unfortunately, it's going to rain the rest of the weekend, but that's ok, she'll probably appreciate the break. Plus I know Linda doesn't ride seven days a week anyway. I can't wait to see how well she's doing after nearly 3 weeks of training.

No comments: