Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Congress Recap...

I didn't make it to the barn yesterday because I was feeling sick, but I was showing my husband some videos from freestyle reining and thought I'd post the links here too. We were sitting to the left (but a couple of "blocks") of the person that took this video. (This horse was also the winner and I think my throat still hurts from yelling for him). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV3RZZ2uJHU
No, the horse is not wearing a bit/bridle, she did the whole thing with just the neck rope. By far the best one there.
This one was ok, the music was great, but the girl didn't really do much so you ended up mainly watching the guy in the middle of the ring mouthing the words. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPGa_IN224I
That's all I could find online from 2008's. There were some really great entries, a few really good ones, and just a couple that were painful to watch.
I did have my roast beef sundae and half a stromboli. I bypassed the apple dumpling because I felt sick that day and didn't have an appetite for it. My sister won two models at the model horse show, so that was cool. I spent most of the day helping her and didn't buy anything, though I'll be back and will definitely be buying stuff, probably next week since the Jane Savoie clinic is this weekend and I have chiro/saddle fitter on Thursday/Friday.

2 comments:

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Holy Moly, that first reiner was unbelievable!!! and without a bridle-amazing!

20 meter circle of life said...

what is pot roast sundae..sorry I am from oregon