Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sophie is Soon to be a Happy Horse...

I did it, I took the plunge and ordered Jane Savoie's Happy Horse Home Course. The 50% off offer I got for signing up for Jane's newsletter didn't hurt by any means! I'm very excited and will probably be posting about it lots once it arrives. I think that it will help me get through the winter without an instructor.

Here's the link, if you haven't seen it http://www.janesavoie.com/shop/a_happy_horse.htm It comes highly recommended on the internetz and the three sample videos you can watch at the very bottom of the page taught me something in just a few minutes!

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds good. Hope you enjoy the course and it helps you learn new things.

Melanie said...

Oooohhhh....sounds like a lot of fun! I wish that I had the time to learn about things that I actually want to learn about...lol!!!

The Saddle Club series came out when I was in HS (I think), so I never really got into them, however, thanks for the info. Eric and Katie would probably enjoy the show (me too!).

Kristie said...

Awesome!! I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes for you... I might just have to buy it if you have good results.