Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Thinking No Lesson This Week...

My normal lesson day is Thursday. The chiro is coming out on Thursday and the saddlefitter on Friday. So, I think I may skip the lesson because I don't want her worn out for the chiro and I doubt I should ride her right after the chiro visit. But, that's ok, I think I may go for a ride tomorrow instead of Thursday, but it's too late of notice to schedule a lesson for tomorrow, and Wednesday doesn't work due to my schedule and then the arena being reserved for the dog agility people. But that's ok, Sophie's raspberry leaves arrived and for just $16.00 I have an 8 month supply...8 months!!!! I already divied them up into baggies to take to the barn (well, one 1 pound bag, it made over 65 baggies!).

4 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like a good plan. We've always given the horses a rest after the chiropractor visits.

Melanie said...

Did you have a good time at the QH Congress show??? How fun would that be??!!

Are the raspberry leaves for Sophies hormones?

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Less has a chiro/ massage visit on Thursday too! I've always been told and given him day of rest as well after a crack session!

Anonymous said...

So how was Congress???