Saturday, December 6, 2008

In Ten Years...

I want to travel back in time and buy this horse. http://www.arabianhorses.org/marketplace/classified/pas_detail2.asp?id=49402 She's a Trakehner/Arabian just like Sophie, same age, but much more advanced in her training. I watched the video of her and she looks lovely and correct (especially for a half Arabian, no BTV/overflexion). And of course I like her color.

One a different note, I never realized how many dressage blogs I read until I made a blog roll, so that I can check them as they're updated instead of going to individual links only to discover they haven't been updated since I last visited. I really like blog rolls though, I've found a lot of new blogs through them on other people's pages and it was getting cumbersome to just update the blog list.

If you'd like to be added to my blog roll, and write about dressage, just make a comment or something and I'll add you. I think I got everyone that I read, but there were a couple of times where my copying may not have worked because when I pasted and hit enter I was told that blog was already on my list. So I think the new copy hadn't worked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any plans to head to Harrisburg for the Horse Expo? I'm mulling it over. I might drag Christie and bring her over to the dark side of shopping and Theatre Equus...

http://www.horseworldexpo.com/PAmain.htm

Anonymous said...

PS- I dig the new look!

allhorsestuff said...

Yes Adorable new header.
Thanks for having me on "The Blog roll." A dressage wanna be gal I am...with trails on the side.
Been looking at Jane Savoie's new mentor video's..have you seen them?
KK
going to look at your other dreamy mare now....