Thursday, December 11, 2008

Surgery Completed...

There was lots of waiting, and they never told poor Craig that they hadn't even started on me yet, but the surgery is over. I woke right up and felt really good. Completely different anesthesia experience than when I had my wisdom teeth out! I ate a cup and a half of ice chips while they took my blood pressure every 15 minutes. My pulse was only 50 bpm at the beginning, but it ended up being ok. After 45 minutes they got me and Craig a hot meal and I got to eat. After I proved that my bladder was still working they let me go home, though it took a while to get the discharge papers done.

I felt so good on the way home that along with my massive craving for Texas Roadhouse biscuits we decided to go browse puppy stuff and get something to eat. We went to Jack's Aquarium and Petsmart to look at the doggie stuff. We didn't buy anything, but we took notes on what we want to buy. I'm asking the breeder about the best harness for her before we get one. Looking for puppy stuff definitely kept my spirits up though. I spent last night watching Papillon videos on youtube, so I'll probably do that some more while Craig and I continue our X-Files marathon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your surgery went well...Can't wait to see photos of the puppy!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad to hear everything's okay and you're feeling good.

allhorsestuff said...

Oh so glad that you are over weith that..and begin the next!
I have the entire X-file storehouse of DVD's. I got hooked and would just watch and watch!
I will have4 to go to You Tube and see what a Papillon is....
Yes photo's!!
Be well there girly!