Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Blog to Check Out...

I recently stumbled across the blog of the author of Right from the Start. I haven't had a chance to check it out in any great detail yet, but it seems to have a lot of information and I think it will be helpful in the future. http://thedressageprocess.wordpress.com/ That's the address, I'll add it to my blogroll when I get a chance. I haven't seen Sophie in a couple of weeks, not since the surgery, but it's been bitterly cold and I've been watching Jilly. There are lots of Jilly pictures on the other blog, so check it out if you have some time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you SURE you're not attending HWE this year? I'm gonna get my Theatre Equus tix soon :^)

Happy New Year to you, your family, and to your wonderful horse, cats, and pup.