Friday, December 12, 2008

You guys are no help...

The poll is tied! Someone make this decision for me! Though if it remains close, I may start a new blog and then post a picture over here with a link to the other blog when I do update with pictures.

As far as Sophie goes...in case you're wondering...today we're puppy proofing, tomorrow we're driving to my parents/grandparents (it's halfway to Cleveland from our house), puppy shopping after seeing Twilight, picking up Jilly on Sunday, and driving home from there. Monday I'll resume visiting Sophie and I plan on working on free longeing and clicker training with her, since I can't exercise or ride for at least two weeks. I think that the break will be good for her, because we've slowly been increasing her workload and it was the most it's ever been these last three weeks (with some back to back lessons!). Quite a change from the once a week she was being ridden. When I start riding her again it'll probably be 3-4 days a week, and never more than two days in a row, at least for a while.

4 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

too funny!! I was just writing about amount of days in the saddle! email me if you didnt get an invite to 20 meter dq4abu@gmail.com
and since I am the first comment I voted for the all in one blog!!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sorry about that. Why don't you do what Jackie did at Regarding Horses, she has that blog and on the side bar a link to Ace's blog about her new horse. That would work.

Melanie said...

Sorry!!

Hope you are feeling well and enjoying Jilly! :)

Anonymous said...

cute puppy!! I envy your 3-4 days in the saddle a week. I think next year may need to be a switch in boarding facilities for winter months. Right now I'm down to about two a week, and that's if I brave the cold, warm up forever, and cool out forever. *sigh*. The rest will probably be good for you too. You'll be 'chomping at the bit' to get back on! =)

meghan
http://megfuzzle.livejournal.com