Monday, December 15, 2008

Ok, I Went Ahead With a New Blog...

I went ahead and made a new blog, because I'd like to keep this one limited to horse stuff, since I use it a lot to go back and see what we've done and how we did it. The new blog's address is http://kittyelphiejilly.blogspot.com/, I'm going to add it to my blog roll as well, so that you can see when it's updated if it's not mentioned in a post here.

If I added the other tags in addition to all of the horse tags, the tag section would be three pages long since I plan on tagging everything we teach Jilly.



6 comments:

Jill Wiswall said...

drowning in cuteness....glurgh...bubble....

allhorsestuff said...

ADORABLE!! I wanted to tell you I met my foirst Papillon on Saturday eve at our Stable's party...She was dressed in a red sweater and was litterally -sitting by her owner on the couch! I was instantly
taken with her demeanor and thought of you!
SWEET! Jilly!
KK

Grey Horse Matters said...

What a cute ball of adorable! Good luck with training.

Melanie said...

Jillie is adorable!!! I will be sure to head over to her blog and check her out! :)

So you want to steal Sienna, eh??? LOL!!! People usually do, because she is such a character.
Hope you and your hubby are feeling/doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

In 3 words: CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

jane augenstein said...

What an adorable puppy!!! Just to darned cute and looks ready to get into mischief!